Osasuna – Getafe Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 18.09.2022
⚽ Osasuna – Getafe Predictions
Osasuna – Getafe Predictions and Tips and Odds for September 18, 13:00 LALIGA.
Osasuna – Getafe Preview
- Monday night’s 1-0 victory away at Almería means Osasuna have won four of their opening five La Liga (LL) fixtures for the first time since the 1981/82 season (L1). It represents a remarkable start to Los Rojillos’ fourth successive LL campaign, and their current fourth-place position ahead of round six suggests that Jagoba Arrasate’s men are potentially capable of bringing European football to the El Sadar Stadium for the first time since 2007.
- Following six winless league games to finish last campaign (D3, L3), Osasuna have developed a precious knack of scoring first in games, including successively netting the opening goal in all three of their home league fixtures so far for the first time since May 2021, all of which saw Osasuna win. Crucially though, Arrasate’s men have only conceded one second-half LL goal, allowing them to close out fixtures after seizing the initiative in the early stages of games.
- Getafe picked up their first win of the season with a 2-1 victory at home to Real Sociedad last weekend, with all three goals coming within five minutes of each other either side of half-time. That result represented a welcome return to winning ways for Quique Sánchez Flores’ side, who had only won a meagre two of their previous 19 LL fixtures until then (D9, L8), including none of their last nine (D5, L4).
- Part of the Azulones’ victory at the weekend was down to scoring the opening goal for the first time this season, incidentally their first strike before half-time too. Sánchez Flores will now hope his side can sustain such a habit to secure back-to-back LL victories for the first time since January, though that feat seems unlikely since Getafe are visiting a venue where they are winless in their last ten visits (D6, L4)!
- Players to watch: All three of Ezequiel Ávila’s strikes for Osasuna this season have served as first-half openers. Meanwhile, Turkish striker Enes Ünal’s strike five minutes into first-half stoppage-time against Real Sociedad last weekend was the latest first-half goal scored in LL so far this season.
- Hot stat: There have been two or less goals scored in 13 of the last 15 H2Hs, including six 0-0 scorelines!
SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 6
Osasuna – Getafe
Kick-off: September 18, 13:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE