Preston – QPR Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 24.02.2021
⚽ Preston – QPR Predictions
Preston – QPR Tips and Odds. February 24, 20:45 ENGLAND: Championship – Round 32.
Preston – QPR Preview
- Lingering mid-table after losing seven of their last ten competitive matches (W2, D1, L7), Preston North End have failed to score in two losses running as part of 11 such instances this season. This marks the sixth instance this campaign that Preston have registered back-to-back league losses, but they are yet to record three Championship defeats on the trot.
- Amid a run of just one goal from their last four home games (D1, L3), Preston have collected less points at home than on their travels this season (14 vs 25). With three of those four recent matches here seeing at HT draw, the ‘Lilywhites’ have only led at the break in three of 15 home league matches (W2, D1). This is partially down to Preston conceding the joint-most opening league goals at home, with 44.44% of these nine goals arriving between the 46th-60th minute.
- Heading in the opposite direction and now on the same points as Preston, Queens Park Rangers have won four games on the spin to turn a sharp corner. Whilst their last six league outings have each been tight affairs ending by one-goal margins (W5, L1), the last four H2Hs each saw two or more goals, with the away side on the day winning three of those.
- Unbeaten in six straight away league games, the ‘Hoops’ have laid the foundations for a victory here with three away wins on the trot. Scoring first in four of these six awaydays, 83.33% of the 12 match goals scored in these games arrived in the second half. To further highlight QPR’s stoic away form, they’ve drawn 71.43% of their 14 league away matches at HT.
- Players to watch: Whilst Preston’s Daniel Johnson hasn’t scored in nine league appearances, Johnson has scored first-half penalties in two H2Hs running. QPR’s own penalty specialist Charlie Austin scored from 12-yards here last season (for WBA), and has scored critical goals in two of his last four appearances this season.
- Hot stat: Preston have conceded a penalty goal in three straight league matches and we may see another here as these teams’ last three H2Hs also witnessed a penalty converted.
|Head-to-head matches: PRESTON – QPR|
|21.10.20||CHA||QPR||Preston||0 : 2|
|07.03.20||CHA||Preston||QPR||1 : 3|
|07.12.19||CHA||QPR||Preston||2 : 0|
|19.01.19||CHA||QPR||Preston||1 : 4|
|04.08.18||CHA||Preston||QPR||1 : 0|
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 32
Preston – QPR
Kick-off: February 24, 20:45
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals