QPR – Sheffield Wed Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 10.04.2021
⚽ QPR – Sheffield Wed Predictions
QPR – Sheffield Wed Tips and Odds. April 10, 15:00 ENGLAND: Championship – Round 41.
QPR – Sheffield Wed Preview
- A 3-1 loss last time out ended mid-table QPR’s three-game unbeaten run (W2, D1), and continued a recent trend, as six of QPR’s previous seven Championship fixtures have now witnessed one side lead ‘to-nil’ at the break. However, this goes against the fact that a relatively high 52.5% of their league matches have featured a first-half draw.
- The hosts have won six (L2) of their previous eight home league matches, despite leading at HT just twice during that run (HT: W2, D3, L3). Subsequently they’ve rescued a Championship second-best 1.17 points on average when trailing at HT on home turf this campaign (W2, D1, L3), so even a poor start may not dent their confidence.
- Sitting in the relegation zone ahead of this round, visitors Sheffield Wednesday make this trip after registering the joint-second largest Championship win in the club’s history, as they hammered Cardiff 5-0 at home last time out. That result highlighted a trend too, as Wednesday have boasted a HT lead in four of their previous five league outings.
- With an average of 0.7 points per Championship away game to date, Wednesday travel here as the division’s third-worst away side in terms of average points. The ‘Owls’ will also be desperate to avoid conceding first, as they have lost (to-nil) every away league fixture (of 11) in which they’ve let in the opener this season.
- Players to watch: QPR’s Ilias Chair has scored the opener in four of his previous five goalscoring Championship matches, but the battle to score first could also involve Wednesday’s Callum Paterson, who has netted five of his seven league strikes so far in the opening 30 minutes.
- Hot stat: The starting match favourite has won 70% of Wednesday’s Championship away games (W14, D2, L4).
|Head-to-head matches: QPR – SHEFFIELD WED|
|03.10.20||CHA||Sheffield Wed||QPR||1 : 1|
|11.07.20||CHA||QPR||Sheffield Wed||0 : 3|
|24.01.20||FAC||QPR||Sheffield Wed||1 : 2|
|31.08.19||CHA||Sheffield Wed||QPR||1 : 2|
|05.05.19||CHA||Sheffield Wed||QPR||1 : 2|
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 41
QPR – Sheffield Wed
Kick-off: April 10, 15:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals