QPR – Swansea Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 26.12.2020
⚽ QPR – Swansea Predictions
QPR – Swansea Tips and Odds. December 26, 16:00 ENGLAND: Championship – Round 21.
QPR – Swansea Preview
- Queens Park Rangers’ worst run at home this Championship season (D1, L2) forms part of their second stretch of seven winless league fixtures (D3, L4) since the start of October 2019, in what is their worst 20-game start to a Championship season in the last decade. To make matters worse, their already unenviable Championship away record deteriorates further to just W0, D2, L5 against clubs above them in the table at the beginning of this round.
- Their last seven Championship home games have either been drawn or decided by a one-goal margin (W2, D3, L2), which is in stark contrast with the recent H2H history in which the last five competitive H2Hs at all venues produced an average margin of 2.60 goals, with three of those five games producing at least four total goals.
- Swansea’s attack are unlikely to contribute much to a heavy scoreline, having notched up two or more goals in just one of their last eight Championship away trips (W2, D3, L3). Notably, the match winner has led at HT in each of the last four (W2, L2), keeping the eventual loser scoreless during the first half.
- Notably, their most recent trip was their first Championship away defeat against a club to start this round in the bottom half of the table (W3, D1), and after taking points from all but one of the eight Championship away games in which they have scored (W4, D3, L1), a repeat shutout could condemn them to consecutive road defeats for the first time since Mar-Apr 2019.
- Players to watch: Ilias Chair remains the only QPR player to record the first goal of the match twice in the last 11 rounds, while Swansea’s last two opening goals have come from Jamal Lowe, both across their most recent three league fixtures.
- Hot stat: The starting match favourite has won just two of QPR’s ten Championship home games (D4, L4).
|Head-to-head matches: QPR – SWANSEA|
|11.02.20||CHA||Swansea||QPR||0 : 0|
|05.01.20||FAC||QPR||Swansea||5 : 1|
|21.08.19||CHA||QPR||Swansea||1 : 3|
|13.04.19||CHA||QPR||Swansea||4 : 0|
|29.09.18||CHA||Swansea||QPR||3 : 0|
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 21
QPR – Swansea
Kick-off: December 26, 16:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals