Real Madrid – Betis Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 03.09.2022
⚽ Real Madrid – Betis Predictions
Real Madrid – Betis Predictions and Tips and Odds for September 3, 15:15 SPAIN: LALIGA.
Real Madrid – Betis Preview
- As renovation work at Santiago Bernabéu continues, Real Madrid started their season with three La Liga (LL) away games, all of which they won for their first perfect three-game league start since 2018/19. To make it four out of four, which they last managed in 2016/17, they must beat Real Betis on their return home, the only other Spanish top-flight side with three wins from three.
- Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti said they beat Espanyol 3-1 last time out because they had “more energy” than their opponents. But Madrid’s players ought to be energised and motivated, particularly as it was revealed this week that those involved in last season’s successful campaign received a €900,000 bonus!
- Betis can only dream of that sort of luxury as due to financial problems, they couldn’t register Claudio Bravo or Willian José for the opening rounds and have been quiet during the summer transfer window. Despite those obstacles, manager Manuel Pellegrini has masterminded three wins, all of which saw them lead at half-time, for their best LL start since 2011/12.
- And the Betis squad – at full-strength or not – will feel they can at least remain unbeaten as they haven’t lost an away H2H since March 2017 (W2, D3) with three consecutive 0-0 draws at either the Bernabéu or Estadio Alfredo di Stéfano. One thing is certain though, Pellegrini will need his side to be “very correct in defence”, as he said they were against Osasuna (W 1-0) last time out.
- Players to watch: Vinícius Júnior netted a rare first-half opener for Madrid against Espanyol as four of his last five goals came after the 55th minute, while Borja Iglesias has opened the scoring in all three of Betis’ victories this term.
- Hot stat: Busy referees have handed out an average of nine yellow cards per game across Betis’ opening three LL fixtures.
SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 4
Real Madrid – Betis
Kick-off: September 3, 15:15
Prediction: Home Win
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE