Reims – Paris SG Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 27.09.2020
⚽ Reims – Paris SG Predictions
Reims – Paris SG Tips and Odds. September 27, 20:00 FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 5.
Reims – Paris SG Preview
- Reims enter this clash having lost just twice across their previous 11 Ligue 1 (L1) home matches (W4, D5, L2), but with only three of their last 20 L1 home matches seeing them manage 2+ goals, their chances of success here appear slim. Reims have also lost the previous three L1 home clashes in which they conceded 2+ goals.
- Three goals against Reims here will put them on 50 all-time goals conceded vs PSG (GF 39, GA 47) since the start of 1971/72. Season 2013/14 marks the last time they suffered that fate in a L1 home H2H, but the last three league clashes at Reims have seen the hosts take at least a point (W1, D2), leading at the break twice therein.
- After winning 3-0 at Nice, PSG are in more familiar form after a poor start, losing just one of their last nine L1 away games (W7, D1, L1). They averaged a winning margin of 2.29 goals across those seven victories, while opening the scoring inside the 16th-30th minute period in three of the final four wins within that group.
- Early resilience in defence is a particular theme when PSG win on hostile turf, and in a record going back to March 2019, PSG have conceded an average of just 0.07 goals before the hour mark (per-match) across their last 14 L1 away wins.
- Players to watch: Yunis Abdelhamid is the last Reims player to rescue any points from a losing situation in a home league game.
- PSG danger man Kylian Mbappé opened the scoring at Nice, and in turn, each of his last five L1 away goals have come during wins by a 3+ goal margin.
- Hot stat: Going back to March 2015, four of Reims’ last five L1 home defeats to yield a 2+ goal margin have seen them concede within 30 minutes.
|Head-to-head matches: REIMS – PARIS SG|
|22.01.20||COU||Reims||Paris SG||0 : 3|
|25.09.19||L1||Paris SG||Reims||0 : 2|
|24.05.19||L1||Reims||Paris SG||3 : 1|
|26.09.18||L1||Paris SG||Reims||4 : 1|
|20.02.16||L1||Paris SG||Reims||4 : 1|