Romania – Bosnia & Herzegovina Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 26.09.2022
⚽ Romania – Bosnia & Herzegovina Predictions
Romania – Bosnia & Herzegovina Predictions and Tips and Odds for September 26, 19:45 UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE.
Romania – Bosnia & Herzegovina Preview
- Romania headed into this UEFA Nations League (UNL) with hopes of registering a second promotion in three seasons as the highest ranked side in the group (#54). It hasn’t quite worked out like that as one win from the first five rounds (W1, D1, L3) has left survival hopes out of their own hands on the final day, as Romania will be relegated regardless of the result here if Finland beat Montenegro in the other game.
- Once again, Romania return to the familiar surroundings of Bucharest’s Stadionul Rapid-Giulești in the hope that a bumper crowd could spur them on to victory after losing only two of their eight prior UNL home games (W3, D3). However the second of those defeats was in their most recent outing here, a chastening 3-0 defeat to Montenegro in what was potentially the fatal blow to their survival hopes.
- Bosnia & Herzegovina’s quest to regain League A status after relegation in the previous UNL edition is complete thanks to their unassailable lead at the top. The Bosnians were winless in eight straight UNL matches (D4, L4), but a return of three wins from the following four in this unbeaten campaign has left the #57-ranked nation celebrating promotion.
- However, they are tepid travellers and haven’t won an away UNL match since their first-ever road trip in this tournament, a 2-1 win in Northern Ireland back in 2018 (D4, L2). There is perhaps a worry that Ivaylo Petev’s men may take their foot off the gas given the circumstances, and that wouldn’t surprise as they have trailed at half-time in three of their last four UNL away trips.
- Players to watch: Florin Tănase makes a swift return to Bucharest after his recent club move from the city to the UAE. He scored his second Romania goal last time out, both of which have been team openers. Bosnia’s ever-present talisman Edin Džeko has now contributed to over half of his nations UNL goals in this edition after his assist in their last game (G2, A2).
- Hot stat: Four of both Romania and Bosnia’s five UNL games in this edition have produced two or fewer goals.
UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE – LEAGUE B – ROUND 6
Romania – Bosnia & Herzegovina
Kick-off: September 26, 19:45
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE