Rotherham – Cardiff Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 27.04.2023
⚽ Rotherham – Cardiff Predictions
Rotherham – Cardiff Predictions and Tips and Odds for April 27, 20:00 CHAMPIONSHIP.
Rotherham – Cardiff Preview
- It was heartbreak for Rotherham over the weekend as a stoppage-time defeat against Bristol City left them within a four-strong glut of teams between 19th and 22nd – the final relegation place – separated by just three points. The Millers do have the advantage of having this game in hand against fellow strugglers Cardiff, with both sides just one win away from achieving a points haul that would have ensured safety in each of the last five seasons.
- A New York Stadium return may stoke the flames of belief for Rotherham as only promotion-chasing Luton have kept them from scoring across their last six home games (W3, D1, L2). However, they had failed to score against Cardiff when trailing 1-0 in the 47th minute when this game was controversially abandoned and ordered to be replayed in full due to a waterlogged pitch back in March.
- Cardiff subsequently make the trip to Rotherham for the second time this season and with rain forecast, someone had better tell the grounds team not to engage the sprinklers again! Controversies aside, the Bluebirds are on the cusp of securing their safety after picking up seven of the last 15 available points, although boss Sabri Lamouchi now has a selection headache with first choice keeper Ryan Allsop set to miss the conclusion of the season through injury.
- Barring any acts of incredible sportsmanship from Rotherham after it was mooted in some corners that they should give Cardiff a goal at the start, the visitors will likely have to work to get ahead just as they have done in their recent trips, banging in seven goals before half-time across their last three away games! Quick starts on the road have been characteristic of Cardiff this season, with 13 of their paltry 19 away league goals coming before the interval.
- Players to watch: Jordan Hugill has scored a brace in Rotherham’s only two victories since the beginning of March, both of which coincidentally came in home games. Whilst Sheyi Ojo fends off speculation about his alleged double life as a rapper, Sory Kaba has found his own rhythm for Cardiff of late with goals in six of his last seven appearances.
- Hot streak: Cardiff are winless in each of their last six league games to be played on a Thursday (D2, L4).
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 38
Rotherham – Cardiff
Kick-off: April 27, 20:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE