Rotherham – Luton Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 04.11.2020
⚽ Rotherham – Luton Predictions
Rotherham – Luton Tips and Odds. November 4, 20:45 ENGLAND: Championship – Round 10.
Rotherham – Luton Preview
- Rotherham United fell to a 1-0 defeat at Stoke City, meaning three of their four Championship setbacks in 2020/21 have come by a one-goal margin, and three saw them fail to score. However whilst they’ve not suffered consecutive league losses since May 2019, their nine league clashes this season have produced a total of six penalties – and their last two at home produced two red cards – so drama could be high on the agenda.
- A 3-0 win in their last match here means Rotherham have netted 3+ goals in four of their previous six home triumphs. With four of their last five home goals scored arriving before HT, a quick start seems likely, although it’s notable that Rotherham are winless in seven of their past nine competitive home games in which both teams scored.
- Luton Town have won only two of their previous eight competitive matches (D1, L5), after failing to score in all five defeats. A combative approach has seen them receive a joint league-high 16 yellow cards, but they remain unbeaten this season when opening the scoring (W6, D1).
- Furthermore, the Hatters’ have kept a clean sheet in their last six Championship away wins. Interestingly, four of the last five were goalless at the 70-minute mark, whilst two saw their opponent receive a red card after the 70th minute. Finally, two of Luton’s last three away league losses in which both teams scored, witnessed Luton net first.
- Players to watch: Michael Smith has recorded four goals across Rotherham’s last five home victories, and three goals in four career appearances versus Luton.
- Luton’s James Collins has never been on the losing side in a match when he’s missed a penalty (W4, D1), but is winless in the last six away games in which he’s scored one (D3, L3).
- Hot stat: Luton have averaged only 2.57 corners and 1.57 yellow cards across their seven competitive away defeats this calendar year.
|Head-to-head matches: ROTHERHAM – LUTON|
|08.12.09||FAC||Luton||Rotherham||3 : 0|
|28.11.09||FAC||Rotherham||Luton||2 : 2|
|31.03.09||LT||Luton||Rotherham||2 : 4|
|20.09.08||LT||Rotherham||Luton||1 : 0|
|24.04.01||LO||Luton||Rotherham||0 : 1|
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 10
Rotherham – Luton
Kick-off: November 4, 20:45
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals