Salzburg – Bayern Munich Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 03.11.2020
⚽ Salzburg – Bayern Munich Predictions
Salzburg – Bayern Munich Tips and Odds. November 3, 21:00 Champions League – Group Stage – Round 3.
Salzburg – Bayern Munich Preview
- Salzburg’s return of one point from six to start this UEFA Champions League (UCL) group stage is a cause for alarm. The 3-2 defeat to Atlético Madrid on matchday two marked an eighth occasion (W3, D2, L3) across their last 11 UCL outings where both teams have scored and combined for over 3.5 match goals.
- The hosts also had the misfortune of sharing a group with the holders last season, losing the home encounter 2-0. It was also their first ever UCL home defeat to yield no goals, and the second-ever UCL group stage home defeat (of two) to see Salzburg concede exactly twice in the second half.
- Bayern Munich currently boast an average winning margin of 3.08 across 13 successive UCL wins. Across group stage games alone within that sequence, the average margin is 3.00, with Bayern winning at HT/FT in the last four of those group stage victories. Two of their last four group stage away games, meanwhile, have seen them concede first.
- Since the start of 2012/13, Bayern have recorded a UCL group stage away record against teams drawn from pot 3 that reads: W7, D1. Five (62.5%) of Bayern’s last eight UCL group stage goals scored during away action against Pot 3 opposition have arrived beyond the hour mark.
- Players to watch: Dominik Szoboszlai equalised vs Atlético, for a level HT scoreline before the 3-2 defeat. In fact, four (W1, D1, L2) of his five prior goals this term have been equalisers for 1-1.
- Bayern’s Leon Goretzka opened the scoring for ‘Die Roten’ on UCL matchday two (W 2-1). That goal included, each of his last four headed goals have been match openers.
- Hot stat: Only three of the 20 teams drawn from pot 3/4 into Bayern’s UCL groups between 2010 and 2019 progressed to the round of 16.
|Head-to-head matches: SALZBURG – BAYERN MUNICH|
|18.01.14||CF||Salzburg||Bayern Munich||3 : 0|
|10.07.09||CF||Salzburg||Bayern Munich||0 : 0|