Sassuolo – Napoli Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 17.02.2023
⚽ Sassuolo – Napoli Predictions
Sassuolo – Napoli Predictions and Tips and Odds for February 17, 20:45 SERIE A.
Sassuolo – Napoli Preview
- Despite conceding the fastest Serie A (SA) goal of the season so far, Sassuolo recovered after their 25 second nightmare to stretch their unbeaten run to four matches (W2, D2) thanks to a 2-2 draw against Udinese. While that unbeaten run stands as their joint-longest this term, extending it here will be a tough ask against runaway league leaders Napoli although talismanic captain Domenico Berardi may at least be available despite injury last time out.
- The Neroverdi have already proved they’re capable of carrying the underdog tag well having beaten high-flying Atalanta 1-0 here in their last home match, whilst also beating defending champions AC Milan 5-2 at the San Siro during their impressive run. Yet it appears a tall order for Sassuolo to spring another surprise given they’ve won just one of the last 15 competitive H2Hs (D6, L8), which includes two heavy defeats by a combined 10-1 scoreline across the previous two such meetings!
- Napoli continued their march towards the Scudetto after a 3-0 demolition of Cremonese last time out, leaving them with 59 points after 22 rounds, a record which has only been bettered in the three points for a win era by Inter and Juventus, who had 60 points at this stage. Curiously, their third goal in that Cremonese victory was scored by substitute Eljif Elmas, which stands as their 12th goal from the bench this season, highlighting the power of the whole squad.
- Complimenting his side by saying his “players are ready to destroy themselves for a result”, coach Luciano Spalletti shouldn‘t be worried about complacency creeping into his Napoli side considering they’ve won each of their eight SA matches against sides currently sitting 15th or below, with seven of those victories coming by two or more goals.
- Players to watch: With Armand Laurienté banned, Sassuolo’s Matheus Henrique may again step up to the mark as he scored both his SA career goals across the last three matches. Napoli’s Elmas has already scored six league goals this term, which is the same as he has put together in his three previous league campaigns combined!
- Hot stat: Just one of Sassuolo’s five SA home matches against current top-six sides saw more than two goals scored.
ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 23
Sassuolo – Napoli
Kick-off: February 17, 20:45
Prediction: Away Win
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BETTING PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE