Sevilla – Real Sociedad Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 09.11.2022
⚽ Sevilla – Real Sociedad Predictions
Sevilla – Real Sociedad Predictions and Tips and Odds for November 9, 19:00 LALIGA.
Sevilla – Real Sociedad Preview
- As the La Liga (LL) fixture schedule draws to a close to allow for the World Cup, Sevilla find themselves embroiled in a relegation battle and face the very real possibility of spending the extended break in the bottom three. A 1-1 draw against Real Betis in ‘El Gran Derbi’ at the weekend didn’t go far in helping their survival fight, though battling back from behind, albeit against nine men, showed they had the stomach for the battle.
- The appointment of Jorge Sampaoli hasn’t really had the desired effect at Sevilla, with the Argentine boss winning just one of his six LL games in charge (D3, L2). He hasn’t been able to arrest Sevilla’s winless home LL run this season either (D3, L3), and considering both games against Real Sociedad last season ended goalless, that unwanted streak could continue here.
- Like their hosts, Sociedad could only muster up a 1-1 draw at the weekend, as their ten men held on to claim a point against Valencia. It was a big opportunity missed for Sociedad, who would have climbed into third ahead of this contest with a victory, especially as their current sixth position is their lowest after 13 LL matches since 2018/19!
- Perhaps that Valencia match was just a game too many for the Basque side, who battled tooth and nail to secure top-spot in their UEFA Europa League group last week. Boss Imanol Alguacil was “convinced” Sociedad would’ve won their weekend outing with 11 men on the pitch, which places added emphasis on discipline here as his side go in search of a first away H2H victory since 2016 (D2, L4).
- Players to watch: Both of Sevilla forward Rafa Mir’s goals this season have arrived in defeats, so he’ll be looking to set the record straight here. In contrast, Sociedad’s Alexander Sörloth has seen his five goals this term arrive in victories, four of which came in the first half.
- Hot stat: No side has scored fewer first-half LL home goals this season than Sevilla’s one.
SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 14
Sevilla – Real Sociedad
Kick-off: November 9, 19:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE