Sivasspor – FC Ballkani Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 06.10.2022
⚽ Sivasspor – FC Ballkani Predictions
Sivasspor – FC Ballkani Predictions and Tips and Odds for October 6, 17:45 EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE.
Sivasspor – FC Ballkani Preview
- The 2022/23 UEFA Europa Conference League (UECL) continues to create historic ties, the latest of which will be the inaugural competitive meeting between clubs from Türkiye and Kosovo when Turkish Cup champions Sivasspor look to open up a six-point gap on Kosovan champions Ballkani that would get them one step closer to advancing past the group stage of a UEFA competition for the first time.
- It was third time lucky for Sivasspor as far as qualifying for a UEFA group stage during Rıza Çalımbay’s second stint was concerned, and the UECL has been his only source of joy (D1, L1) after a extensive winless start to their Süper Lig season (D4, L4) that has left Çalımbay facing chants from Sivasspor’s faithful demanding his resignation. He could then be excused from jettisoning the UECL to focus on avoiding Süper Lig relegation, but the veteran of over 250 games managing Sivasspor has publicly ordered that his team “have to win” this match.
- Ballkani’s chances of progressing beyond the group stage will become near-impossible if both Sivasspor and Slavia Prague win on the third matchday, so there’s no time like the present to break through for their first UEFA group stage victory. A heartbreaking 2-3 result against Slavia Prague in which they claimed and lost the lead twice before half-time won many admirers, but no points.
- Three consecutive league wins since then would have restored confidence, and they can as a result continue to exceed expectations as they did against both Slavia and Cluj (D 1-1), especially as they’ve recorded a win and two draws from their six UEFA outings as pre-match outsiders this season which illustrates their capability to surprise.
- Players to watch: Dia Saba has established himself as a regular starter for Sivasspor since becoming their first and only home goalscorer of this UEFA season. For the visitors, perhaps Ballkani striker Veton Tusha can offer his teammates some advice on tackling local conditions after spending two seasons in Türkiye with Denizlispor.
- Hot stat: Ballkani have never lost a UEFA fixture by a 2+ goal margin.
EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE – GROUP STAGE – ROUND 3
Sivasspor – FC Ballkani
Kick-off: October 6, 17:45
Prediction: Home Win
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE