Sivasspor – Maccabi Tel Aviv Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 29.10.2020
⚽ Sivasspor – Maccabi Tel Aviv Predictions
Sivasspor – Maccabi Tel Aviv Tips and Odds. October 29, 18:55 Europa League – Group Stage – Round 2.
Sivasspor – Maccabi Tel Aviv Preview
- Three goals across both halves at Villarreal sounds like a good result, but Sivasspor conceded five at the other end meaning they’ve now lost by a 2+ goal margin in all three UEFA Europa League (UEL) games they’ve played in their history. They now seek their first win in this tournament, albeit on the back of failing to score in four of their last five games at home (W1, D1, L3).
- In contrast to that 5-3 defeat – which equalled the record for most goals in a UEL group match – seven of Sivasspor’s last eight home games have seen just one or neither team score and under 2.5 goals. The hosts’ last four home wins saw them lead at HT though, so a first UEL victory for the Turkish outfit surely requires a positive start.
- Maccabi Tel Aviv have more European pedigree, but still remain winless in six encounters with Turkish opposition (D2, L4). Furthermore, their previous H2H with a Turkish side (Beşiktaş) in the UEL group stage saw them fall to defeat home and away in games that witnessed both teams score and over 4.5 goals.
- The 23-time Israeli champions scraped a 1-0 win in their UEL opening game, but their away record in the competition proper leaves a lot to be desired (W3, D2, L7). Two opening goals from their last eight UEL away matches also shows they don’t usually start well on the road.
- Players to watch: On-loan Olarenwaju Kayode scored Sivasspor’s first goal against Villarreal, and having played in Israel’s top flight, he’s also scored three goals in two personal H2Hs versus Maccabi.
- Yonatan Cohen scored the sole goal in Maccabi’s UEL opener – his team have now won the last 13 games in which he’s found the net.
- Hot stat: Four of Maccabi’s last six UEL games saw the opener scored by the 15th minute.
Europa League – Group Stage – Round 2
Sivasspor – Maccabi Tel Aviv
Kick-off: October 29, 18:55
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals