St. Liege – Lech Poznan Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 26.11.2020
⚽ St. Liege – Lech Poznan Predictions
St. Liege – Lech Poznan Tips and Odds. November 26, 21:00 Europa League – Group Stage – Round 4.
St. Liege – Lech Poznan Preview
- Anything less than victory for Standard Liége will see them eliminated from this year’s UEFA Europa League (UEL), after defeat in each of their group games by a 2+ goal margin. Moreover, Liége have won just one of their last eight games in all competitions (W1, D3, L4) whilst conceding the opener in six of those games. Three defeats saw them concede in both halves.
- Another defeat here would mark Liége’s first run of four straight European defeats (excluding qualifiers) since the 2013/14 campaign. They followed their last three-game losing streak up with a 1-1 draw at home (vs Celta Vigo).
- Following victory in the reverse H2H, Lech Poznań must avoid defeat here in order to stay in touch with the top-two sides (W1, L2). Notably though, victory would be their first set of back-to-back wins in European competition proper since 2011. Certainly a goal-friendly team, Poznań’s seven UEL matches this term (including qualifiers) have produced an average of 3.57 goals per game, almost the same as the average over their 18 competitive games this season (3.67).
- Poznań have faced Belgian opposition on six prior occasions (W3, L3) and the HT results of those games make this one tough to split (HT: W2, D2, L2). Notably, two of the three away games in this sequence produced under 2.5 goals with just one side scoring, until their most recent such game this season (W 2-1 vs Charleroi).
- Players to watch: Maxime Lestienne is Liége’s only UEL scorer so far, and he has found the net in two of his last three overall appearances.
- Poznań’s Jakub Moder has had the most shots of any player in the UEL without scoring a goal (12).
- Hot stat: Poznań have scored 2+ goals in six of their last seven UEL matches, with seven of the last eight producing over 2.5 goals.
|Head-to-head matches: ST. LIEGE – LECH POZNAN|
|05.11.20||EL||Lech Poznan||St. Liege||3 : 1|