Strasbourg – Monaco Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 03.03.2021
⚽ Strasbourg – Monaco Predictions
Strasbourg – Monaco Tips and Odds. March 3, 21:00 FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 28.
Strasbourg – Monaco Preview
- Relegation still remains a possibility for Strasbourg, but a three-game unbeaten run coming into this clash shows they should have enough to beat the drop (W1, D2). They may even have enough to beat title-chasing Monaco considering they’ve gone undefeated in four of the last five H2Hs (W3, D1, L1), or at least score as the last six meetings have seen both teams hit the net.
- However, they’ve hit a stump at home, recording a three-game winless run in Ligue 1 (L1) here, and a 23.08% win-rate this term. Getting on the scoresheet is clearly a priority considering Strasbourg have lost five of the six L1 home matches this season in which they failed to score (D1). However, that still might not save them as they’ve lost their last four league games vs top-four sides at the Stade de la Meinau despite netting in three.
- Fourth-placed Monaco have eyes on the top prize after a 2-0 win last time out gave them a 12th consecutive L1 match unbeaten (W10, D2), a run they’ve strung together despite claiming just four cleans sheets. However, it took until after the 75th minute for Monaco to score both their strikes in that weekend win, and subsequently only PSG have scored more goals during this period than Monaco (12).
- Worthy favourites here after winning six straight L1 away games – something Monaco last achieved in a single season during their 2016/17 title-winning campaign – the visitors also remain the only L1 side yet to draw on the road (W8, L5).
- Players to watch: Strasbourg’s Ludovic Ajorque scored the opener at the weekend and has now scored first in the last four matches he’s got on the scoresheet. He faces away game specialist Kevin Volland who’s netted in five of Monaco’s last six L1 road trips.
- Hot stat: There’s been an average of one red card per fixture across the last five H2Hs.
|Head-to-head matches: STRASBOURG – MONACO|
|27.09.20||L1||Monaco||Strasbourg||3 : 2|
|25.01.20||L1||Monaco||Strasbourg||1 : 3|
|01.09.19||L1||Strasbourg||Monaco||2 : 2|
|19.01.19||L1||Monaco||Strasbourg||1 : 5|
|20.10.18||L1||Strasbourg||Monaco||2 : 1|
FRANCE: Ligue 1 – Round 28
Strasbourg – Monaco
Kick-off: March 3, 21:00
Prediction: Under 3.5 Goals