Suwon Bluewings – Ulsan Hyundai Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips – 17.05.2020
⚽ Suwon Bluewings – Ulsan Hyundai Prediction
Suwon Bluewings – Ulsan Hyundai Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips. May 17, 08:30 SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 2.
Suwon Bluewings – Ulsan Hyundai Preview
- Suwon Bluewings opened their K League 1 (KL1) campaign with a 1-0 defeat at Jeonbuk Motors, snapping a run of two league matches featuring over 4.5 goals. Conceding for the third league game in a row, it was also their third consecutive KL1 fixture in which a red card was shown.
- At home, Suwon finished last season’s league campaign unbeaten in their final two games (W1, D1), but didn’t make the most of home advantage throughout the term (W5, D7, L7). Part of the problem was netting just 17 times as hosts (an average of 0.89 per match), although they did keep seven clean sheets, a record bettered only by Seongnam.
- Ulsan Hyundai hammered Sangju Sangmu 4-0 to return to winning ways after a two-match winless run (D1, L1) cost them last season’s title. They’ve now scored in their last 13 league games, with 39.29% of their goals during that period coming after the hour mark.
- The visitors have lost only one of their last six KL1 away fixtures (W3, D2), scoring an average of 2.00 goals per match. Notably, both teams scored in 63.16% of their away league games last term.
- Players to watch: Suwon’s Adam Taggart registered 20 KL1 goals last term, 14 of them coming in the second half. He was his side’s first goalscorer in the last four KL1 matches in which he scored.
- Júnior Negrão netted a brace for Ulsan in their opener, and his last five league goals all came before half-time.
- Stat attack: Suwon have not won their opening KL1 home game since 2013 (D2, L4), while Ulsan have not scored in their last four opening away fixtures (D1, L3).
- Of Ulsan’s away league matches last season, 68.42% featured over 2.5 goals.
- Ulsan lead the KL1 H2H stakes (W24, D13, L14), including winning the last three clashes, scoring at least twice on each occasion.
|Head-to-head matches: SUWON BLUEWINGS – ULSAN HYUNDAI|
|25.09.19||KL1||Suwon Bluewings||Ulsan Hyundai||0 : 2|
|18.05.19||KL1||Suwon Bluewings||Ulsan Hyundai||1 : 3|
|01.03.19||KL1||Ulsan Hyundai||Suwon Bluewings||2 : 1|
|10.11.18||KL1||Suwon Bluewings||Ulsan Hyundai||3 : 3|
|31.10.18||CUP||Ulsan Hyundai||Suwon Bluewings||2 : 1|