Swansea – Middlesbrough Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 06.03.2021
⚽ Swansea – Middlesbrough Predictions
Swansea – Middlesbrough Tips and Odds. March 6, 16:00 ENGLAND: Championship – Round 35.
Swansea – Middlesbrough Preview
- After a 96th-minute winner last time out, Swansea City still have the power to break into the top-two with their games in hand. Where this game is concerned, the ‘Swans’ have the chance to improve upon their already-strong 82.61% unbeaten rate as sportsbook favourites so far this Championship season (W15, D4, L4).
- Despite losing their last home game, Swansea still maintain the joint-best home defensive record, along with a league-high 11 clean sheets (64.71%). Curiously, the defeat last time out here was the first time Swansea lost when conceding first here this term in the league (W1, D2, L1).
- Visitors Middlesbrough have made a habit of falling behind in games lately, though despite conceding a first-half opener in four of their last five league games, they managed to bounce back to avoid defeat in three (W2, D1, L1). Notably, however, just three of Boro’s 14 league wins have come from matches entered as betting outsiders (W3, D5, L5).
- The visitors should make a game of this, as they have only been kept from scoring a goal in one of their last nine competitive away games. Seven of those games saw both teams score with over 2.5 total goals. Expect a quick start too, as 47.11% of Boro’s league trips have produced over 1.5 first-half goals, whilst 63.16% of goals came before HT.
- Players to watch: André Ayew has scored the match opener in two of Swansea’s last four home league games. He has also scored three and assisted two goals in just three H2Hs with Middlesbrough. Following defender Grant Hall’s equaliser last time out, Middlesbrough now have a league-high 16 different goal scorers this Championship season.
- Hot stat: Seven of Middlesbrough manager Neil Warnock’s last nine personal H2Hs with Swansea have produced under 2.5 total goals (W2, D5, L2).
|Head-to-head matches: SWANSEA – MIDDLESBROUGH|
|02.12.20||CHA||Middlesbrough||Swansea||2 : 1|
|20.06.20||CHA||Middlesbrough||Swansea||0 : 3|
|14.12.19||CHA||Swansea||Middlesbrough||3 : 1|
|06.04.19||CHA||Swansea||Middlesbrough||3 : 1|
|22.09.18||CHA||Middlesbrough||Swansea||0 : 0|
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 35
Swansea – Middlesbrough
Kick-off: March 6, 16:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals