Swansea – Millwall Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 03.10.2020
⚽ Swansea – Millwall Predictions
Swansea – Millwall Tips and Odds. October 3, 15:00 ENGLAND: Championship – Round 4.
Swansea – Millwall Preview
- Swansea City have started their Championship campaign unbeaten in three clashes (W2, D1), and are yet to concede a goal. They are also the only club in the league yet to receive a yellow card, and with five of their last six H2H meetings vs Millwall producing under 2.5 goals, there could be low counts in several different metrics.
- Last season, Swansea only scored two home league goals beyond the 75th minute, but they also had the (joint) second-highest amount of HT draws in home encounters (13). Their home ‘goal spreads’ either way are moderate, with Swansea conceding 2+ goals only once in 15 in home league matches, but scoring 3+ goals only twice therein.
- Millwall have generally been hard to beat for some time, losing just four of their previous 18 league contests (W7, D7, L4), with only four witnessing over 2.5 goals. In addition, Millwall boss Gary Rowett personally enjoys facing Swansea, avoiding defeat across all three prior H2H meetings (W2, D1), with both victories coming via a 1-0 scoreline.
- The ‘Lions’ have won in five of their latest nine away league battles (W5, D2, L2), with all seven games won/drawn therein yielding clean sheets. Whilst they often win close matches, their previous five away league losses averaged a relatively high 4.20 goals per game.
- Players to watch: Swansea have won their last five Championship home games in which Andre Ayew has scored, including four goals beyond the 60th minute.
- Millwall’s Jed Wallace has scored in back-to-back league matches for his club, whilst seven of his last nine league goals have come in away fixtures.
- Hot stat: Last season saw Millwall concede the fewest first-half away goals in the division (0.30 per match on average).
|Head-to-head matches: SWANSEA – MILLWALL|
|30.06.20||CHA||Millwall||Swansea||1 : 1|
|23.11.19||CHA||Swansea||Millwall||0 : 1|
|09.02.19||CHA||Swansea||Millwall||1 : 0|
|01.09.18||CHA||Millwall||Swansea||1 : 2|
|30.04.11||CHA||Millwall||Swansea||0 : 2|