Teplice – Opava Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips – 31.05.2020
⚽ Teplice – Opava Prediction
Teplice – Opava Betting Tips and Odds. May 31, 13:00 CZECH REPUBLIC: 1. Liga – Round 26.
Teplice – Opava Preview
- Teplice’s 4-0 defeat last time out means their previous eight Czech Liga (CL) defeats have all arrived by at least a two-goal margin. Furthermore, both teams have failed to score in Teplice’s last four league games (W1, D1, L2), something that’s occurred in nine of the last ten competitive H2Hs, only one of which Teplice lost (W6, D3, L1 – ninety minutes only).
- Although the hosts are favourites here, and have won four straight H2Hs at this venue (three by a one-goal margin), they’ve won just two of the five CL home matches in which they started as a favourite this season (W2, D1, L2). Netting the opener could put them on the path to victory though – Teplice have won all four home league games in which they scored first.
- Struggling Opava have netted a league-low average of 0.44 goals per fixture, so it’s little surprise they’ve failed to find the net in five of their last six CL games (W1, D1, L4). Furthermore, 11 of their previous 12 league defeats have come ‘to nil’.
- In fact the visitors have failed to score in seven straight CL road trips (D2, L5), and have conceded an average of 2.0 goals per away league game this season – that’s the same average that they’ve shipped across their previous six trips here.
- Players to watch: Jakub Mareš (TEP) has scored the opener in the previous five competitive matches in which he’s found the net. All three of Jan Žídek’s (OPA) league goals this term have arrived as the second match goal.
- Stat attack: Teplice have conceded seven goals, and scored just once, in the first 30 minutes at home this CL campaign.
- Opava have been trailing at half-time in six of their 13 away league games (HT: W1, D6, L6).
- There’s been three red cards across the last four H2Hs.
CZECH REPUBLIC: 1. Liga – Round 26
Teplice – Opava
Kick-off: May 31, 13:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals