Torino – AC Milan Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 12.05.2021
⚽ Torino – AC Milan Predictions
Torino – AC Milan Tips and Odds. May 12, 19:45 ITALY: Serie A – Round 36.
Torino – AC Milan Preview
- Hovering just above the Serie A (SA) relegation zone, Torino’s 1-1 draw last time out means they’ve now dropped 22 points after scoring first (W5, D5, L4) – only already-relegated Parma have dropped more! Regardless, SA’s draw-kings Torino (league-high 14 draws) have picked up 12 of their 35 campaign points across their last seven SA games (W3, D3, L1) raising hopes of beating the drop.
- Torino have won three of their last five SA home games (W3, D1, L1) which is in sharp contrast to their league-worst run prior to this sequence (D7, L5). Facilitating that turnaround has been their ability to retrieve points in the three games in which they conceded first during that recent five-game period (W2, D1).
- AC Milan boosted their top-four chances with a 3-0 win at Juventus, ending a run of nine consecutive SA away losses at the defending champions. That win marked a joint-league high 22nd victory after scoring first (W22, D1, L1), which has extra significance considering Milan’s winless record in SA games when conceding first (D5, L6).
- The visitors could mark the 150th SA H2H by winning three consecutive SA meetings ‘to nil’ for the first time since 1979. That looks possible as the ‘Rossoneri’ are the league’s best travelling side (W14, D1, L2) and a win here would see them equal the SA record for most away victories in a single season. Pertinently, each of their 14 away wins so far have come after scoring first, with six opening strikes arriving by the 15th minute.
- Players to watch: Andrea Belotti scored a brace beyond the 70th minute in this fixture last season to give Torino a come-from-behind 2-1 win. Meanwhile, Ante Rebić remains Milan’s lucky mascot, as they’ve won all seven SA games he’s scored in this campaign – four times as their first scorer.
- Hot stat: Fifteen of Milan’s 17 SA away matches had the same HT/FT result.
ITALY: Serie A – Round 36
Torino – AC Milan
Kick-off: May 12, 19:45
Prediction: Under 3.5 Goals