Tottenham – D. Zagreb Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 11.03.2021
⚽ Tottenham – D. Zagreb Predictions
Tottenham – D. Zagreb Tips and Odds. March 11, 21:00 Europa League – Play Offs – 1/8-finals.
Tottenham – D. Zagreb Preview
- Standing amongst the better-fancied teams to lift the UEFA Europa League (UEL) and claim a first European glory since 1984, Tottenham Hotspur are in excellent form, after winning four straight matches. They secured a lead before the 30th minute in all of those fixtures, scoring exactly four goals in the three home matches therein.
- In addition, José Mourinho’s men have won all five of their UEL home matches played this term. Remarkably, those five preceding UEL home games saw Tottenham average exactly 4.00 goals per match, and they’ve also lost just two of their previous ten UEL knockout home ties (W5, D3, L2), further underlining their status as heavy favourites.
- Dinamo Zagreb are also on a high after winning eight straight competitive matches, two of which came in the last round of this competition against Krasnodar. Of those eight victories, seven were accompanied by a clean sheet, highlighting the defensive efficiency of the Croatian champions.
- The visitors have been most dangerous in the closing stages recently, netting at least once inside the final 30 minutes of play in four of their previous five matches. Zagreb also haven’t tasted defeat in nine UEL matches (W7, D2). This run includes wins in each of their previous three on the road, and each of those wins saw them net two or more goals.
- Players to watch: Tottenham superstar Gareth Bale is getting back to his best after registering nine goal involvements in just six matches (GF 6, AF 3). A figure of menace for the opposition, Bruno Petković has been Zagreb’s talisman on the continent and he’s scored four goals across his three previous UEL away matches.
- Hot stat: Amongst the UEL group stage survivors alone, Dinamo Zagreb have conceded the fewest number goals in the competition (three).
Europa League – Play Offs – 1/8-finals
Tottenham – D. Zagreb
Kick-off: March 11, 21:00
Prediction: Home Win