Turkey – Croatia Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 11.11.2020
⚽ Turkey – Croatia Predictions
Turkey – Croatia Tips and Odds. November 10, 18:45 WORLD: Friendly International.
Turkey – Croatia Preview
- Turkey (FIFA rank: #33) who have drawn six of their last eight matches (W1, L1) with the only victory coming against minnows Andorra. However, despite their current frustrating run, Turkey have lost just twice under the charge of Senol Günes (W9, D6, L2) and eight of the nine victories since his appointment have come without reply.
- The Turkish are unbeaten in both games vs top-10 ranked UEFA nations under Günes (W1, D1). Moreover, Turkey are unbeaten in four of their seven games vs top-ten UEFA nations since EURO 2016 qualifying (W2, D2, L3). Both victories came without reply, whilst all three home games saw under 2.5 total goals.
- Visiting Croatia (#9) have done their ranking little justice, and can only fight for survival in their UEFA Nations League run-in. Their games of late have been entertaining spectacles, with each of their last seven games seeing both teams score and over 2.5 total goals (3.86 total goals per-match on average). Each game also saw goals in both halves.
- Topically, Croatia’s overall record vs UEFA nations ranked within ten places of Turkey since EURO 2016 qualifying stands at: W10, D2, L3 (90 minutes). Six victories came without reply whilst seven saw a 2+ goal margin. Their record in such games on foreign soil is strong (W6, D1, L3), with six of those clashes producing under 2.5 total goals.
- Players to watch: Burak Yılmaz is available despite his sending off last time out. The Turkish hitman has received five yellow cards and one red across his last seven games.
- In the absence of Andrej Kramaric, Ivan Perišić could prove a scoring outlet for Croatia. The Inter Milan man has scored an equalising goal in two of his last three career appearances.
- Hot stat: Based on regulation time only (90 mins), five of the nine prior H2Hs between Turkey and Croatia have ended all square and averaged a lowly 1.56 total goals per-game.
|Head-to-head matches: TURKEY – CROATIA|
|05.09.17||WC||Turkey||Croatia||1 : 0|
|05.09.16||WC||Croatia||Turkey||1 : 1|
|12.06.16||EUR||Turkey||Croatia||0 : 1|
|15.11.11||EUR||Croatia||Turkey||0 : 0|
|11.11.11||EUR||Turkey||Croatia||0 : 3|
WORLD: Friendly International
Turkey – Croatia
Kick-off: November 11, 18:45
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals
Odds: [email protected]
✅ BUY BWIN PREDICTIONS NOW!
📊 OUR ARCHIVE TIPS HERE