Ulsan Hyundai – Busan Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips – 24.05.2020
⚽ Ulsan Hyundai – Busan Prediction
Ulsan Hyundai – Busan Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips. May 24, 11:00 SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 3.
Ulsan Hyundai – Busan Preview
- Ulsan Hyundai have opened their K League 1 (KL1) campaign with consecutive victories for the first time since 2015, and are now pursuing the feat of scoring in a 14th home league game in a row.
- The hosts finished 2019 with the top-flight’s finest record as a favourite at home (W12, D3, L2 – 70.59% win rate), though it’s worth noting that one of those two defeats came at the hands of a newly promoted club (Seongnam). They have, however, remained unbeaten at home versus Busan IPark in all competitions for a decade (W5, D4).
- Busan have, however, managed to find the back of the net in four of those nine previous H2Hs. The KL1 returnees have had a tough time of it defensively though, conceding two goals in both of their losses this season.
- The visitors conceded the opening goal within the first half-hour on both occasions, and enter the third week as the only KL1 club to have conceded the first goal twice. That will be of some concern, particularly given that Busan have not recorded a first-half goal in any of their last five league fixtures.
- Players to watch: Júnior Negão continues to score for fun, having recorded goals in eight of his last 11 KL1 starts, netting Ulsan’s first goal on seven occasions.
- Penalty-taker Rômulo (BUS) found the back of the net in the last round, and has opened the scoring in Busan’s last two league victories.
- Stat attack: Ulsan Hyundai have not been involved in a 0-0 draw in their last 29 competitive fixtures.
- Busan have taken more corners than their opposition on the day in four of their last five league matches.
- Busan have not collected more cards than their opposition on the day in any of their last six league matches, whilst five of Ulsan’s last six league matches have produced under 3.5 total cards.
SOUTH KOREA: K League 1 – Round 3
Ulsan Hyundai – Busan
Kick-off: May 24, 11:00
Prediction: Home Win