Union Berlin – Paderborn Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips – 16.06.2020
⚽ Union Berlin – Paderborn Prediction
Union Berlin – Paderborn Betting Tips and Odds. June 16, 19:30 GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 32.
Union Berlin – Paderborn Preview
- Union Berlin ended a winless streak at eight games last time out, marking the first time Union have won after scoring the opener since February. Regardless, nine of their last 11 matches in all competitions have seen both sides score, with almost a third (29.63%) of their conceded Bundesliga goals coming between 76’-FT.
- Despite the prevalence of positive BTTS results in Union’s games, nine of their last 11 Bundesliga home games have produced under 2.5 goals, with six ending 2-0 either way. Another low scorer might be forthcoming, with opponents Paderborn being the lowest scoring away side in the Bundesliga (0.93 scored per-match average).
- Paderborn’s only victory in 2020 came back in January, with a dire record of: D5, L7, since. Notably, Paderborn have shipped the opener in each of their last nine games not to end goalless, and have only actually led at any stage away from home on four occasions this term, though they clung on for victory on two (50%) of those occasions.
- Visiting coach Steffan Baumgart is unbeaten in three H2Hs with opposing manager Urs Fischer (W1, D2); two of which saw both teams score. However, their opponents Union have won 50% of the home games in which they have begun as betting favourites (W4, D2, L2).
- Players to watch: Union’s Christopher Trimmel assisted more goals from set pieces than any player in the ‘big five’ European leagues this season (eight).
- Paderborn defender Christian Strohdiek scored his side’s only goal across the last 375 minutes of play away from home.
- Stat attack: Five of Union Berlin’s six home league victories have produced an exact two-goal margin.
- Paderborn have received a league-high 78 cards this season (76 yellow, two red) – averaging 2.45 yellow cards per match.
- Eight of Paderborn’s last nine away league games have produced under 2.5 total goals.
|Head-to-head matches: UNION BERLIN – PADERBORN|
|14.12.19||BUN||Paderborn||Union Berlin||1 : 1|
|30.03.19||2BUN||Union Berlin||Paderborn||1 : 3|
|21.10.18||2BUN||Paderborn||Union Berlin||0 : 0|
|08.04.16||2BUN||Paderborn||Union Berlin||0 : 4|
|24.10.15||2BUN||Union Berlin||Paderborn||0 : 2|