Vitebsk – Smolevichi Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips – 18.07.2020
⚽ Vitebsk – Smolevichi Prediction
Vitebsk – Smolevichi Tips and Odds. July 18, 14:30 BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 18.
Vitebsk – Smolevichi Preview
- Mid-table Vitebsk lead the league in draws, with 47.06% of their clashes ending that way. They’ve won only two of their last 12 games though (D7, L3), with both victories ending 1-0 (same as all five of their wins this season), whilst two of the three losses during that period saw them trail at HT.
- It’s five home encounters unbeaten (W1, D4), including three clean sheets. Vitebsk conceded the opener twice across those games, whilst four produced under 2.5 goals. It’s also worth noting that Vitebsk have conceded in the 60th minute or beyond in their previous seven home league losses.
- Smolevichi remain in the relegation zone (W3, D5, L8) but are currently enjoying their longest unbeaten league sequence since November (W2, D1), despite conceding first in two of those games. During this run they scored an average of 2.67 goals per fixture, but have managed only two clean sheets all season.
- The visitors are still searching for a maiden away victory of the campaign (D3, L4), and that’s despite 85.71% of their away games being level at HT. It’s little surprise then that their last five conceded away goals arrived in the second half, as part of a current trend of Smolevichi conceding 2+ goals in three consecutive road trips. Though notably, 50% of their away league games have witnessed both teams score.
- Players to watch: Ion Nicolӑescu is responsible for 47.06% of Vitebsk’s league goals this season (eight); the last three were match openers.
- Vladislav Lozhkin enjoyed a dream debut when netting a first-half brace in Smolevichi’s recent 3-1 home win against Isloch.
- Stat attack: Vitebsk have received a red card in two of the last three H2Hs (W2, D1).
- All 11 penalties awarded in Vitebsk league matches this season resulted in goals.
- Two of Smolevichi’s three away matches in which they avoided defeat came when pre-match outsiders.
|Head-to-head matches: VITEBSK – SMOLEVICHI|
|31.01.20||CF||Vitebsk||Smolevichi||1 : 2|
|31.08.18||VL||Vitebsk||Smolevichi||4 : 0|
|28.06.14||PL||Vitebsk||Smolevichi||0 : 1|
|19.10.13||PL||Vitebsk||Smolevichi||1 : 1|
BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga – Round 18
Vitebsk – Smolevichi
Kick-off: July 18, 14:30
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals