Waalwijk – Zwolle Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 21.10.2020
⚽ Waalwijk – Zwolle Predictions
Waalwijk – Zwolle Tips and Odds. October 21, 16:30 NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 4.
Waalwijk – Zwolle Preview
- RKC Waalwijk will be confident after registering a first clean sheet in seven games. However, they have not won back-to-back Eredivisie games since their promotion, conceding 3.0 goals on average across the four games following victory to date, losing all.
- Eleven of Waalwijk’s paltry 18-point haul since promotion has been earned here. Despite the manner of victory last time out, Waalwijk remain outsiders, and they possess just a 20% win rate in such home league games since their Eredivisie return (W2, D1, L7) – the only draw came here vs Zwolle.
- Despite winning just one of their Eredivisie games (W1, D1, L2), PEC Zwolle are enjoying a stronger start than in three of the last four campaigns. The first goal could be crucial, given that three of their four league games so far were won/lost without reply and by a 2+ goal margin.
- Despite their strong overall record as favourites since last term (W6, D2, L1), Zwolle have a poor 13.33% win-rate across their last 15 away league games (W2, D4, L9). Moreover, Zwolle actually failed to score in eight of their last 15 away league games, which was a league high last term, and only two sides can top that since.
- Players to watch: Saïd Bakari scored his first goal of the season for Waalwijk last time out, though the Comorian hitman has never bagged more than once in a season.
- Clint Leemans was involved in two second-half goals in Zwolle’s only victory this term (one goal, one assist). He spent last term on loan at Waalwijk and scored against his parent club.
- Hot stat: Four of the six prior meetings between Waalwijk manager Fred Grim and opposite number John Stegeman have seen both teams score and over 2.5 total goals produced (W2, D2, L2 – 4.33 total goals per-match on average).
|Head-to-head matches: WAALWIJK – ZWOLLE|
|08.02.20||ERE||Waalwijk||Zwolle||0 : 0|
|15.09.19||ERE||Zwolle||Waalwijk||6 : 2|
|04.08.18||CF||Zwolle||Waalwijk||3 : 0|
|13.04.14||ERE||Waalwijk||Zwolle||1 : 1|
|30.11.13||ERE||Zwolle||Waalwijk||1 : 1|