West Brom – Wigan Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips – 29.02.2020
⚽ West Brom – Wigan Prediction
West Brom – Wigan Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips. February 29, 16:00. ENGLAND: Championship – Round 36.
West Brom – Wigan Preview
- Winning five of their last six league matches (W5, D1), West Bromwich Albion (WBA) have now won four of such matches ‘to-nil’. Even so, 65.61% of WBA’s league matches have seen both teams score, and Slaven Bilić hasn’t seen his charges go three matches without conceding yet. The WBA manager has seen opponents score first in 41.18% of home league games to date.
- Despite scoring first in each of their last three home matches (W2, D1), WBA have lost ‘to-nil’ against two lower-placed teams here this season. Yet, having not lost a home game when scoring first (W6, D4), the ‘Baggies’ have scored first, and won ‘to-nil’ in their last two H2Hs at The Hawthorns.
- Opponents Wigan Athletic, meanwhile, have netted first in five straight Championship awaydays, and are unbeaten in three league trips. Wigan have averaged 2.00 goals per-game over five Championship awaydays, but conceded exactly two goals in 63.64% of their last 11 league trips.
- Winning their last two league games ‘to-nil’ to build up a four-game unbeaten run, Wigan have lost just one of their last seven (home/away) Championship matches. Additionally, the ‘Latics’ have claimed two more away points (W3, D1, L1) than the hosts have over five games at home (W2, D2, L1).
- Players to watch: WBA’s Hal-Robson Kanu scored first last time out to make it three goals from two games, while eight-goal Charlie Austin (WBA) scored the equaliser in the reverse.
- Wigan’s six-goal Kieffer Moore has three goals from three appearances and has scored first in two consecutive awaydays.
- Stat attack: Just one of WBA’s last four home matches has yielded over 9.5 corners.
- Wigan have conceded 16 league goals in the 75th minute onwards.
- WBA, meanwhile, have scored 16 league goals in the above period.
- Each of these teams’ last four meetings in all competitions have produced three or more yellow cards.
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 36
West Brom – Wigan
Kick-off: February 29, 16:00
Prediction: Under 3.5 Goals