Wigan – Millwall Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips – 22.02.2020
⚽ Wigan – Millwall Prediction
Wigan – Millwall Prediction, Odds and Betting Tips. February 22, 16:00. ENGLAND: Championship – Round 34.
Wigan – Millwall Preview
- Wigan Athletic’s 2-2 draw with Cardiff City was their second game in a row that finished by that scoreline, and their third straight match producing over 2.5 goals. They have now found the net in six consecutive Championship games, with six of the nine goals they scored coming after the 40th minute.
- However, the ‘Latics’ have conceded in 75% of their Championship home matches this term, including each of the last ten (W1, D4, L5) – a run of games in which 12 of the 18 goals conceded came after the 60th minute. Furthermore, Wigan are yet to score in the first 15 minutes as hosts.
- Millwall, meanwhile, won 1-0 last time out to snap a winless run of four league games. Despite decent form keeping them in the play-off hunt (W12, D13, L8), Millwall have averaged a meagre 1.21 goals per Championship game, and therefore only 39.39% of their fixtures have produced over 2.5 goals.
- Away from home, the ‘Lions’ have scored ten of their 16 league goals in the second half, and all four of their Championship wins have come by a one-goal margin. Notably, both teams have scored in 58.82% of Millwall’s away games this Championship campaign.
- Players to watch: Wigan’s Kieffer Moore scored twice against Cardiff and registered an assist in November’s reverse fixture. Only one of his five league goals this season came after half-time.
- The last five league goals that Jed Wallace has scored, have all come on the road – four were Millwall’s first of the game.
- Stat attack: Wigan have conceded a Championship-high 16 goals after the 75th minute this season.
- Millwall lead the Championship H2H (W4, D2, L3) with the last two meetings seeing at least one goal before half-time.
- Of the 16 league games that Millwall have been drawing at half-time, 12 have gone on to finish level.
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 34
Wigan – Millwall
Kick-off: February 22, 16:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals