Wycombe – Millwall Predictions, Odds and Betting Tips – 17.10.2020
⚽ Wycombe – Millwall Predictions
Wycombe – Millwall Tips and Odds. October 17, 15:00 ENGLAND: Championship – Round 5.
Wycombe – Millwall Preview
- Wycombe Wanderers have lost four consecutive league games, and now hope to avoid becoming the first Championship side to lose their opening five fixtures in a season since Blackpool did just that in 2014/15. However the stats don’t look good – Wycombe are the only Championship team not to have scored so far, and their average of 2.5 goals conceded per match is the division’s highest.
- However, that average reduces to 1.5 per home fixture, so Wycombe have performed slightly better at home. Worryingly, they’ve trailed at HT in two of their last three home league games, but if they are to finally get on the scoresheet it could be thanks to a second-half strike – four of Wycombe’s last five home league goals came after HT.
- Millwall’s 2-1 defeat against Swansea last time out ended a run of four league games unbeaten (W2, D2), however they last lost consecutive league games back in September 2019. Furthermore, since the start of last season, Millwall have won four of their seven league games versus newly promoted teams (W4, D2, L1).
- In encouraging news for fans of the ‘Lions’, their team has won four of the last five competitive away games in which they started as a favourite (L1). If they’re to do that again they may score between the 61st and 75th minute, as that’s when they’ve netted 26.92% of their away league goals since the beginning of last season.
- Players to watch: New loan signing from Leicester, Josh Knight, has seen his side go unbeaten every time he’s scored since the start of 2019/20 (W2, D1).
- Four of Tom Bradshaw’s nine league goals since the beginning of 2019/20 have arrived between the 31st minute and HT. He also has one previous career goal vs Wycombe.
- Hot stat: Millwall have been drawing at HT in their last five league games.
|Head-to-head matches: WYCOMBE – MILLWALL|
|07.12.16||TRO||Millwall||Wycombe||1 : 3|
|05.12.15||FAC||Millwall||Wycombe||1 : 2|
|12.08.14||EFL||Millwall||Wycombe||1 : 0|
|10.08.10||EFL||Wycombe||Millwall||1 : 2 (1 : 1)|
|20.02.10||LO||Wycombe||Millwall||1 : 0|